Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lot of Diving to finish off the 2009!



Tracy and I have been diving a bit every time we could during the last 10 days of the holiday season. We dove the mornings, we dove afternoon and evening too.
We have seen new things in each dive, we have seen the same things but closer and in more detail. We observed new fish behavior and learned of new habitats for the marine creatures. And with each dive, with each new encounter, with each "new to us" creature we are astounded to realize that after 35 years of diving and over 20 of those here in Cayman, we "haven't seen anything yet". We still have more to discover in 2010. I end the year having to say so long to my very good friend of 34 years Daniel. Danny, we dove together many times, working, teaching and for pleasure but we never dove as close together as we are going to dive now. I am going to take you in my heart in every dive!
Have a great 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment