Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3rd!





Milky visibility, great dive though! A big Turtle eating a sponge while Damsel fish relentless attacked her to defend their territory. We watched this event for over 15 minutes. Spanish Hog Fish and Queen Angels joined the fest, all trying to eat the same sponge.
Also I experienced a close encounter with a Harlequin Bass. He was very interested on my camera lens and kept on coming right up to the Port. I could seen from the other side of the lens bumping the glass and getting annoyed. I tried my best to get some good shots of him but, he was so close that my lens could not focus on such a short distance.
Over all we saw lot of fish and very active right now as there is a lot of food going by in the water column.
Until next dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment